Wednesday, July 1, 2009

6/17/09


Sorry to be MIA. We have had a wonderful and busy last few weeks. 6/17/09 is special for two reasons. First of all, it was Paul and my 3 year anniversary that day. It is hard to believe that 3 years has already gone by. I love looking back and seeing where the Lord has brought us-it never ceases to amaze me. We sure have had the best time together and have made some life long memories. God has truly blessed me with the perfect man-he is the most joyful person I know and I cannot imagine spending my life with anyone else! I love you Paul Akin!




This was the night they arrived. Micah was woken up out of bed to see everyone. It had been 8 months since he had seen any of them, so it took awhile for him to get used to their faces. He was quite the entertainer at 12:30am as he danced, sang, and babbled away-I know he was totally showing off for the gang! 

1 comment:

Blair said...

What an incredible holiday we had with you in Africa! We had an absolute blast and miss you already. Give Micah-man and Paul a big hug for me. Love you.