Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Movie Night...

...and a surprise baby shower! Let me just tell you, I was completely surprised (hence how cute I looked for the evening. haha). All I knew was that Paul was putting Micah down for the evening and the plan was to have a girls movie night to watch Pride and Prejudice. I walked in a little late, immediately saw the big screen projector set up, so I just sat down oblivious to what was going on around me.

A friend of mine came up to me and said "Congratulations!" I looked at her and said, "What? Am I showing more tonight or something? You know I'm pregnant!" She just laughed and said, "Uh, yeah. You just look bigger tonight." We both just laughed. Then, my mother-in-law started showing me some pictures of the decorations she had taken that evening, and I said, "Ha. It almost looks like a baby shower or something." To which she replied, "Ummm hmmmm, it sure is." And then it clicked. It was so sweet of everyone and was unexpected and so not necessary! We got so many cute things for baby Jordan, and seeing all the pink made me really excited to be having a girl! Oh I just can't wait :) After we opened gifts, we DID watch our movie. It was such a fun evening!
Opening gifts.
Movie snacks (popcorn, movie theater size candy, cookies, etc)

Me and Britt

The girls showing off our sweet gifts from Charlotte

The sweet childcare ladies who put the whole baby shower together...once again, I was spoiled!
THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

Blair said...

So glad you got to have a baby shower for little Jordan! What a wonderful surprise. Can't wait to meet your little one...