Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Best of the Rest

Here are some of the other best pictures from our trip. For some reason the computer won't let me reorganize the pictures tonight and I am way too tired and impatient to figure it out...so enjoy the randomness of the rest of our safari! 
Our tented bedroom.


I love this pic of Anna and Levi-Anna always looks so cute in hats!


Vultures eating a wildebeest's head.



It was way too hot, so his pants came off...which resulted in the outfit above. Ha. 





Hyenas. Every time I saw one I couldn't help but smile as I always pictured crazy Ed from the Lion King.








We spotted this leopard minutes after our plane landed. We actually got to see a leopard everyday, which is pretty unusual.


Outside our tent.




It was so awesome to experience this in person. God's creation never ceases to amaze me!

1 comment:

The Akin Family said...

Yay!! Such fun memories!