Friday, August 7, 2009

The Ants Go Marching One by One

Aren't these pictures fun!?!


I love the how they are in the middle of the field and just thought these were so cute. I unfortunately was changing Micah's diaper in the safari vehicle when these photos were taken. I was upset to have missed this opportunity...until my little sister, Tannis, started feeling bites all over her legs. Our Masai guides quickly looked to see what was happening and told her that safari ants were attacking her. They were all over her pant legs. I think a few others began to feel the bites as well. Ouch! Let me just show you a lovely picture of these vicious safari ants...

This is a picture my Dad got of the mass exodus of the ants. Here is a closer look: 

Sick, sick, sick! 

So yes, I was saddened by missing the photo shoot, but thankful to not have these suckers attached to me :)

No comments: