Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wedding Bliss

It was so good to be home for my beautiful cousin's (Jeramie) wedding shower. Jeramie and I are 5 days apart and have many fun memories together growing up. She is getting married at the end of March and I cannot believe how quickly it is approaching! The shower was in Lexington, at her other aunt's gorgeous home. I enjoyed watching her open all her gifts and seeing the pieces she had picked out for her home. It made me want to register all over again ;) We played a few games, ate delicious food (probably too much), and showered Jeramie with love. It was a great day and I always love being with my Aunt Bobbi and sweet cousin's. Love you JBrooke!

The gorgeous bride-to-be
Cousin's
My Mom and Aunt Bobbi

1 comment:

Blair said...

So sad I missed such a fun day! Everyone looked super cute. Glad we can all be together again soon for the wedding :)