Saturday, March 19, 2011

Comparisons

As we decked our little 10 month old girl in her Kentucky gear for today's big game, I couldn't help but having flashbacks back to when Micah wore the same UK basketball jersey. It definitely brought back some great memories of our Kenya days. Today, I was thankful for a win and also that we actually got to watch the March Madness game and not just cheer from the internet ;)

Micah at 11 months...
...and Jordan at 10 months.

I also couldn't help compare a few more pajama pics that were given to us by our close friends, the Waggoner's. Thanks guys-we love you :)

2 comments:

Blair said...

I don't think I realized how much JK looks like Micah. Wow! The resemblance is crazy. Both super cute kiddos!

Brandt and Jill Waggoner said...

I don't know if we ever saw a pic of the jammies. I'm so glad that you posted these. Your children are beautiful!