Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bridesmaid Luncheon

Friday morning was spent at an adorable "tearoom" in Lexington where we had the bridesmaids luncheon. Jeramie was as beautiful as ever, and I enjoyed getting to know some of the other bridesmaids a little better. The food was too good and just kept on coming-seriously. They had a special March menu which had about an 8 meal course. Everything was delicious but we all were stuffed after about the first 3-4 courses. Ha. Jeramie gave each of us these adorable monogrammed bags as well as our shoes for the wedding. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of her sweet gifts :( It was a wonderful girly morning (with NO kids, I might add) and if I lived here, I'd go back here in a heartbeat.

1 comment:

Blair said...

LOVE the Green Tea Room! Laurann's bridesmaid's luncheon was held there, and I think we waddled out due to overeating as well. You looked very pretty, sis!