Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meeting Big Brother

I know we had only been away from Micah for one night, but the next morning I couldn't wait to see him. I was super excited for him to meet his baby sister. His face was priceless when he walked in and saw a little baby on my lap. He said, "Awww. Baby Jordan. I hold." He was so sweet and kept kissing her over and over.

We were so blessed to have two of our good friends, Katie and Yancee, spend the night with Micah. He absolutely adores them and I don't think he missed us one bit. This sure made it easier being away from him, knowing he was happy and in good hands. They went nonstop for two days and I think they all were exhausted by the time we got home. :)
First family pic of four :)
The best babysitters ever...Yancee and Katie

1 comment:

Blair said...

Micah is the cutest big brother ever! You can tell he adores baby Jordan already. So excited for your precious, growing family! Love you!