Thursday, May 6, 2010

37 1/2 Weeks

Well, we are still waiting. We went to the doctor today and no news thus far. I was a little surprised considering the fact that I had contractions for 3 hours straight the night before, thought I was in labor, so I got up, and of course they went away :) Everything looked great though, so I cannot complain. The doctor thinks she weighs about 8 lbs right now...and I'm not too excited about that. Micah was only 7 lbs 4 oz and he was hard enough to get out! Ha. I'm so thankful for a healthy pregnancy and am trying to be patient while waiting to meet her. I'm enjoying these last few days/weeks with my two boys and am continually reminded of the blessings God has given me. I will say, my house is clean at the moment, so Jordan Kate you are welcome anytime :)

3 comments:

Blair said...

Andrew and I can't wait to meet Jordan Kate! She's going to be loved by many. Good luck these next couple weeks. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Love you lil sis!

The Akin Family said...

Tell girlfriend to hurry up!! We can't wait to meet her!

Candace said...

Praying for you all, Kari! Can not wait to meet your beautiful daughter!