Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baby Shower

This past weekend my friends hosted a wonderful baby shower for me. It was so fun celebrating with friends, eating, and opening gifts with lots of PINK :) I quickly realized how different it will be being a Mom to a girl-having to have matching clothes, socks/tights, bloomers, bows, shoes, etc. Oh I can't wait!! The ladies also had a time of prayer for Jordan and me which was so special. What a blessing to be encouraged and lifted up by fellow believers. Now that we are all set to go, Jordan is welcome to come anytime now :)

(I didn't take any pictures at the shower, but thankfully my friend did and shared them with me!)

36 weeks.
Love them.
My wonderful hostesses!
Some of the other ladies.

3 comments:

Drew and Lindsay said...

Kari you look so sweet. I love seeing your pregnant belly. Tell everyone hello for me.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled on your blog from a friend on mine here in Smyrna, TN. My parents and sister live in Jerusalem. They are working there with sports. Not sure what you jobs are there but just thought it neat that you are living in Jordan!!

Blair said...

So glad you got a baby shower for sweet little Jordan! And I love all the pink. I bet you guys are ready for her to get here so you can spoil her with all her new gifts. Micah is gonna love being a big brother.