Thursday, January 26, 2012

An Early Christmas

I know, I know, I'm wayyy behind on this whole blogging thing. Lately, I just really haven't felt like getting on the computer to post anything. I'm thinking it's something to due with being in 3rd trimester!?! However, I've come to the realization that baby #3 is due in about 3 1/2 weeks, so if I don't catch up now, will I ever??? So, here we go on our Christmas highlights...

Since none of our family is in town, we celebrated an early Christmas at the Akin household as we flew out Dec 17 for Colorado with family and didn't return until after Christmas. I'm thinking this might just have to be our tradition for awhile. Our kids definitely didn't know the difference as it was just as exciting to be opening gifts on December 16th as it would be on the 25th :) Plus, they got to play with everything for a day (while we packed), leave it, and return back home to exciting and new toys. (Oh and don't feel bad for them, they had another Christmas on Christmas day from family.)

1 comment:

Drew and Lindsay said...

I love Jordan's new kitchen. So cute and just her size.