Friday, December 16, 2011

Micah's Christmas Program

Yesterday, we couldn't wait to go see Micah in his preschool Christmas program. Jordan and I had to run some errands before the program started, and she kept saying, "Mehc-me, Mehc-me" (yes, that's her way of saying Micah. Ha). When we pulled back up to his school she started smiling really big--I guess she totally knew we were going to see him. Paul met us there and quickly took our seats. Here Jordan is ready to see her big brother:
 A few minutes later our little star entered the room. And he was searching for us...
 ...AND found us. I absolutely love this face and wish I could bottle it for the next 20 years. I have a feeling one day he won't be quite as excited to see Daddy and Mommy :(
Micah opened the program by reciting Luke 2:11, "Today in the town of David, a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord."
He did a great job in front of everyone, and then the singing began.
 Here are the 3 year olds in their glory.
 After the program, we headed to Micah's classroom for a Christmas party.
To say he loved having his sister there is an understatement. He kept asking, "Jordan, do you like being at my school?"
Playtime.
And last but not least, Micah's teacher, Mrs. Laura!

No comments: