Thursday, January 26, 2012

Beaver Creek

We arrived to the gorgeous Beaver Creek, Colorado on Dec 17 and let me just say, I LOVE this place. God is an amazing Creator and seeing His majestic mountains quickly remind me of that :) Our skiing adventure began early Sunday morning and with it being our first time with kids, it took sometime to get everyone situated. Jordan went to an amazing day care and had lots of fun. Micah was old enough to go to ski school and did incredible for his first time skiing. He loved it. And yes, I did ski at 31 weeks pregnant, but I PROMISE I took it nice and easy...and enjoyed a few days off too! The best part is always just being with family, but Colorado was pretty perfect too :) There are way too many pictures to post, so I'll just post some of my favorites.

No comments: