Friday, January 27, 2012

"Home" for Christmas

After our incredible vacation in Colorado we flew to Louisville on Christmas Eve for a few days. Thankfully we had no delays and made it back in time to worship our King at the Christmas Eve service. We all were pretty exhausted from traveling, but were so glad we went as it just puts the right perspective on the holiday. I am so thankful for Jesus coming to this earth as a baby boy, living a perfect life, dying on the cross for my sins, and conquering death by rising three days later. I pray that in everything I do I worship Him alone!
Christmas day was filled with my laughter and sweet family time. I wouldn't want it any other way. 
Our tradition continues with new matching pajamas--which this year just so happened to match my parents colorful house and trees :) 
The boys playing our new game from Blair and Andrew, Just Dance 3. It was hilarious watching them :)
These poor babies were so sick on Christmas but still managed to be sweet little girls. I absolutely loved their smocked dresses with the nativity on them!
Excited about his new book from Aunt Vicki and Uncle Allan.
This is a result of "Micah's Photography"
Ry showing off the UK Kidd-Gilchrist jersey they bought for Micah...which just so happens to be my Grandpa's number when he played for Kentucky. 
Love these girls!!

No comments: