Saturday, September 4, 2010

CATS vs CARDS

Football, oh how I've missed you! It had been way too long since we had been to a game, and my parents were so sweet to watch Micah while we went to the Kentucky vs Louisville game. We were able to take some of our best friends, Josh and Ashley, and enjoyed a beautiful day. The CATS won too, which of course made it even better ;) Jordan came along with us and did great. She slept the majority of the game and then was held by a random lady sitting next to us...yes, I realize that is a bit strange, but I guess I'm used to it after living overseas where anyone and everyone holds your children :)

My proud boy wearing his UK jersey that Uncle Ryan and Aunt Sara gave him.
Sisters in blue.
Josh and Ash.
Um, I love you.
My Cherry.
Love the guy in the background :)
Jordan's first game.

No comments: