Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Grandpa

My Grandpa is one of my favorite people. He is 87 years old but still acts like a kid, and I love that about him. He has always done a wonderful job of spending time with his grandchildren. I have so many memories of playing games, cards, etc with him that I will cherish forever. He is the best handyman I know (even at his age) and helps with a selfless attitude.

Throughout the years, Grandpa and Shirley have traveled all over the States and Canada for several months at a time in what we call "the Taj". Every year we wonder if it will be there last adventure, but they keep pushing on! I was so excited they got to come to Louisville for several days while we were there. It was great being able to skype while overseas, but there is NOTHING like seeing someone in person!

No comments: