Friday, September 17, 2010

Tying the Knot

I was soooo happy to be back in the States for my sweet friend's, Shalane's, wedding. We went to high school together and have stayed good friends throughout the years. Even though she's a year younger than me, I look up to her in so many ways. She married a guy that went to high school with us, so the wedding was like a high school reunion. I'm thankful I got to spend a day with her before the wedding since it's impossible to get anything but a quick picture with the bride at a wedding :)

Ps. I went completely solo-no kids or husband. I was thankful to not have kids for the night-my amazing brother and sister watched them for me. But I sure did miss my husband-Paul had already moved to Birmingham :(

Love my Zutt girls!
So fun to see Blake!
My best friend, Kristin, with her sweet baby girl, Ava!
Too funny.
The gorgeous BRIDE!!
Congrats Travis and Shalane!

No comments: