Sunday, August 22, 2010

Movies and Popcorn...

...make for a wonderful day. I just love the movie theater and now that we have kids we unfortunately do NOT get to go as often as I'd like. Micah has made us watch and rewatch Toy Story and Toy Story 2 about a million times, so we couldn't wait to take him to see Toy Story 3 in the theater. He has been in the theater two years ago as a baby where we saw The Dark Knight (twice), and once or twice in Kenya, but this was the FIRST time he was really able to comprehend and enjoy it. We saw Toy Story in 3D, so I was worried that Micah wouldn't keep his glasses on, but I was wrong. Throughout the movie they may have slid down his face some, but they never came completely off. He sat between Poppi and his Great-Grandpa and enjoyed eating popcorn. It was such a cute movie and I can't wait to see it a million times too :) I don't know who liked it more, my sister, Blair, or Micah!?! Blair seriously was cracking up throughout the whole thing-she's just a big kid and I love it! Anyway, yeah for a movie date...even if it was with BOTH kids ;)

After the movie. Thankfully, JK slept soundly throughout the movie.

No comments: