Sunday, August 1, 2010

Headed "Back Where I Come From"

We had a LONG journey back to the States and I was so worried about how my little ones would do, especially since we left at 10am Jordanian time. I was quite impressed, as they were troopers. Jordan did awesome, which was great because I got some rest! Micah only slept an hour and a half the entire 12 hour flight from Jordan to New York. Thankfully, Granddaddy had an IPAD that kept Micah entertained for awhile (he seriously can work that thing better than me!) and Lottie had brought him some new toys for the flight. He completely crashed on our last flight from New York to Raleigh...I almost did too as it was 4am Jordanian time! Thanks Granddaddy and Lottie for ALL your help! I don't know how we would have survived without you!?! :)
Getting ready to board our long flight.

All ready for take off...
Micah in a new change of clothes-he peed through his other outfit. Fun times :)

Woo hooo...we made it! Stepping off the plane in Raleigh! And one (actually two) tired boy(s).

No comments: