Friday, June 18, 2010

Pool Date

Some of our friends invited us over for a "baby pool" date. Micah was so excited to play with his friend, Ben, and it was so refreshing for me to get some time outside in the sun with my friend, Sara! Micah probably spent more time running and jumping into the pool than sitting in it. I guess that is to be expected from a two year old boy...I'm just thankful there was no injuries involved. He also had fun pouring water all over poor Ben's head. Ben handled my crazy monster very well. We packed our lunches and had a picnic lunch with our boys. As a woman living in an Arab world, it isn't easy to go outside and just enjoy the sunshine...plus, there really aren't many pools around. Oh how I long for us to spend time in a big pool-won't be long! Sara and I both agreed that this is what summer is supposed to feel like :) We hope to do it again.

Happy as can be.

Notice the water filled diaper that was about to explode!
Our little sunshine soaking in some rays :)

The Hawkin's

1 comment:

Blair said...

Can't wait until I can hang out with you guys by the pool. Not too much longer. Looking forward to lazy summer days. Love you!