Friday, October 30, 2009

My Little Painter

Hi. This is Micah talking. Mommy is tired and needed a break, so I thought I'd show you what I've been up to lately. Mommy decided that since I am now 18 months old, it was time to let me try to paint with my new Crayola painting friends that Poppi and Gigi gave me.


I had so much fun painting the paper, the floor, my hands, legs, and face. Mommy was smart to take my pants off and to put a bib on me. I wanted to paint everything.






Luckily Daddy was not home, because he had just mopped the floors...I don't think he would have liked the mess I made. Mommy cleaned it up in no time so Daddy didn't even know :) When Daddy came home, he was proud to see my first painting.


I think I like this painting thing. It is fun to get messy and do whatever I want. It also meant that I got to take TWO baths, and I love my bath time!

That's all for now. Maybe Mommy will let me be back soon :)

1 comment:

Blair said...

Looks like you have a little artist on your hands. Hope he takes after his momma...