Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Introducing...

...our new Josephine!!


As most of you know, we had the best househelper in Kenya named Josephine. As soon as we arrived in Jordan, we quickly began looking for childcare for Micah so that we could attend language school. Thankfully, some friends recommended someone to us, and low and behold, her name was Josephine too. Ironic, huh? She is an Iraqi believer who adores Micah. She speaks little (and I mean little) English...and I speak little (almost no) Arabic. This makes for communicating rather interesting, but we usually just point and laugh as we try to talk. It also is pushing me to learn Arabic faster. She has been a huge blessing to our family and we are thankful that Micah has adjusted so well to his "new" Josephine.  

Family picture (excuse the tired eyes...it was a little early for all of us).

1 comment:

Blair said...

I hadn't heard the news that you have a new house helper, so I'm super happy for you! What a blessing. I'm sure you feel much better about being in Jordan knowing there's someone you can trust. Answered prayer for sure.