Monday, June 13, 2011

Brooklyn Rose

A few months ago I found out that I was going to be in town when one of my best friend's (Kristin) delivered her second baby. I cannot tell you how excited this made me as this probably will NEVER happen again. I was overseas when her first daughter, Ava, was born, so this just seemed too perfect! Kristin had some delivery complications with Ava, so the doctor wanted her to go ahead and schedule a c-section with this baby to be safe.

Kristin and I met playing soccer when we were about eight, went to middle and high school together, and have remained extremely close over the years. Her family is like a second family to me and serve as a huge encouragement in my life. Needless to say, it was blessing to be in the waiting room with the family.

Kristin and me at church the day before delivery (she doesn't even look pregnant!)
During pregnancy, Kristin and Jake never found out the gender of their baby, so this was the family anxiously awaiting the big news.
It's a GIRL!!! Proud parents introducing Brooklyn Rose :)
The big sister, Ava, meeting her new sister
The beautiful Zutt sisters 
Kristin and her Aunt Debbie with Brooklyn

No comments: