Saturday, April 30, 2011

Party Time

We decided to take full advantage of the gorgeous Alabama sunshine and had Micah's birthday party outside. We went with the sports theme, thinking they'd play all the sports possible outside, but instead, the "BIG BOY" pool was a hit. Ha. Micah was so excited to have all his good friends together at the same time. He constantly talks about each of these boys and we are blessed to know and love their parents too ;) I have a feeling we are in trouble with this 3 year old boys group-watch out girls!!

I figured since it was all about sports, that for the party favors I'd do my best to fill it with things that remind me of the baseball park :)

1 comment:

Blair said...

You are such a GREAT mom and your kiddos are lucky to have you! What fun cake and party favors.