Saturday, July 10, 2010

D.O.C.T.O.R.

We have been trying to get our final doctor visits in before moving back to the States. JK had her 2 month checkup this past week with Dr. Angie and is looking good. She weighed 10.5 lbs (50th percentile) and was 23 inches long. With the 2 month checkup came lovely shots-not fun, but Jordan was a trooper. She continues to be such a happy, easy, and healthy baby-for which we are so grateful. We have been blessed to have wonderful medical care here in Jordan and are praising the Lord that we all remained relatively healthy over these past two years (only 2 1/2 weeks to go!). God is good :)

Dr. Angie and Jordan

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Hey! I'm Kimmie (Katie Crosby's sister). She has told me several times that I need to be on the lookout for this couple moving to Birmingham (that would be you guys I assume :) ) and she gave me your blog site. We would love to get together with ya'll when you move here and please feel free to get in touch with us if you need anything! When are you moving to Bham?
I look forward to meeting ya'll...Katie always talks about how much she loves your family and your little boy! :)