Saturday, November 28, 2009

Turkey Boys

We had a great Thanksgiving here in Jordan. We were invited to celebrate with some good friends, who have six BOYS. Another family joined us that has three BOYS. And then we of course have one BOY. There were 10 little boys total (two of whom are about 8 weeks old) and zero, yes, zero little girls. Micah loves running around and playing with older kids, so he was in heaven. I think he thinks (or at least wishes) that he is about 4 years old. It was a gorgeous day, so we all enjoyed playing outside before and after eating. The food was delicious, as always, and for a few hours it was easy to forget we were half way across the world. We have so much to be thankful for, and often times I tend to overlook many of God's blessings in my life. I am thankful for a day of Thanksgiving and pray that my attitude would reflect my gratitude daily, not just one day of the year. Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving too. We are thankful for each of you and miss you dearly!











No comments: