Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back to the 90's

There is just something about a wind suit that brings me right back to my childhood days. I can't even tell you how many different styles and colors I had growing up. My "girly" ones had hot pink, purple, and teal in them-if you know me, this shouldn't surprise you :) But then I had my "sporty" ones (aka "warm ups") for the soccer teams I played on and I loved those too. I wore each of them proudly throughout my elementary days. I really wish I had a picture to post of me in one, but seeing that we didn't have digital cameras back then, and that I do not even have a scanner in Jordan, this might have to wait for awhile.

It has been cooling off here, so I recently put Micah in his very first wind suit given to us by Lottie and Granddaddy. He looked adorable! He definitely doesn't look very 90's ish, but rather like a little sports star (taking after his Daddy!). Paul and I just laughed and laughed at how cute he looked...poor Micah got extremely tired of "cheesing" for the camera :)




1 comment:

Blair said...

Do you remember the white jumpsuit we had that looked like it had splatter paint on it? Classic. Those were the days...