Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Big 6-0

Labor Day weekend was spent in Florida celebrating my Dad's 60th birthday with my family. My Dad is the most loving, godly, patient, and humble man and we all were honored to be with him on his special day. With it being hurricane season, we were a little afraid we'd have bad weather. Thankfully, that wasn't the case at all, and we were able to spend our days at the beach. The last two days we even had great waves to play in-which is so unusual for the Gulf Coast.

This little one was the sand QUEEN. I personally hate when sand gets on me, but she seemed to enjoy placing it all over her entire body--even in her mouth. Yuck.

"I really like your belly button."
"Well, I love you, sister."

GiGi teaching our Jbird how to swim--surprisingly Jordan loved going under 
Looking at the memory book we made him

Sweet bathing beauties

Our pilot flying us home :)

No comments: