Monday, February 14, 2011

A Sweet Treat

The other day Micah was eating a sucker and the next thing I know he was totally sharing it with his little sister! Ahhh. He said, "Look Mommy. Jordan likes this." Well, duh! Who wouldn't like a sweet treat when all your getting is milk, bland veges, and some pureed fruit. I allowed him to share it a few more times only in order to catch a few pics of the little beggar and my generous sharing sucker-boy.

PS. Granddaddy, Micah totally takes after you in this area since you gave him a jolly rancher when he was 5 months old!!
I'm also so thankful for my Valentine's. Oh what a joy they bring to my life daily.

1 comment:

Blair said...

Tell Micah I want a sucker, too! He's such a thoughtful little bugger. And give your two Valentine's a big hug and kiss for me. Love to you all!