Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bath Time

Bath time is always a favorite around this house. The smell of clean babies are probably one of my favorite things. My two little ones always get about 100 kisses from me when they get out of the bath. I'm sure Micah is thinking, "Enough Mom", but I just can't help it :)

Well, bath time is just so much more fun when someone else is in there with you. Micah and Levi enjoyed a bath together almost every night over Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, I only have pics on my phone of those two and haven't transferred them (well, I actually don't know how-that will be a job for my hubby). However, our last night together we decided to let Judah and Jordan join the fun. They are exactly a week apart, which is so fun!

Judah and JK...I did my best to crop when necessary ;)
little sis and big bro...
Levi had already snuck out of the tub-that stinker! But Micah-man had to get a pic with him too!

No comments: