Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dinner with Friends

Can I just tell you how much I love our Small Group!? The Lord has blessed us with a wonderful and diverse group of godly people whom we love very much. One of those couple's recently invited us over for some fellowship time and dinner. 

Our children are close in age, so Micah couldn't wait to see his friends Levi and Sawyer! The rest of the evening the boys were known as "Superman, Spiderman, and Wolverine" :) 
The boys all gathered around and watched Zac try to shoot and scare a rabbit away from their incredible garden.
Esther is 4 months older than Jordan and is such a sweet girl. She basically is teaching Jordan how things are done.
Jordan was wobbly walking on the hill, so Esther took full advantage of this by pushing Jordan down over and over again...and then cracking up after she did it. It was too funny. 
Then they quickly made up by giving each other hugs.
I am so thankful the Lord has blessed me with Haley as a friend-she has lots of godly wisdom that I love to soak up.
And of course the evening wouldn't be complete for the boys without guns. Boys will be boys :)

1 comment:

Blair said...

I heart your Spiderman!