Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yogurt Mountain...

...is pretty much famous in Birmingham. They have ALL sorts of yogurt flavors and a HUGE toppings bar with everything you can imagine. You basically pick a cup size and then get to fill it with whatever yogurt and toppings you want. Then you take it to the register and they weigh it for the price. I like this because you can sort of dictate how much you spend...although, of course it isn't cheap ;) I had been here years ago, but we had yet to return since we moved to Bham. I've been wanting to go for weeks, so it was great to finally return when Andrew and Blair were in town. It didn't let me down. I have a feeling once it warms up we will be visiting more often.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Kari ... I l-o-v-e Yogurt Mountain!! YUM. They just built one about 1/2 a mile from our home in Memphis ... !!

Blair said...

Yummy! We had milkshakes last night to celebrate V-day~ didn't even compare to the goodness of Yogurt Mountain. Eat some more for me!